Monday, October 19, 2020

 Halloween is coming soon, and I've been thinking about how to make my treats special for the neighborhood kids that will come Trick or Treating.  I know there will be fewer this year due the COVID restrictions, but some parents have shared that they are bringing their little goblins to neighbors homes that are nearby. 

So- I'm giving a bigger than usual treat, for those that come.  I've decided to give chocolate bars that have a cute wrapper.  I used these, cased from Wendy Cranford, last spring when I wanted to thank the delivery people who were so very important in the early days of our Stay at Home restrictions.  I'll be tweaking these to be a bit more "Halloween-ish".  (check back next week to see what I come up with) 

What are you doing for your Trick or Treaters?  I'd love to see your ideas and plans too!





No comments:

Post a Comment

 Halloween is coming soon, and I've been thinking about how to make my treats special for the neighborhood kids that will come Trick or ...